Napoleon: Wood Burning Stoves Review
Napoleon Wood Stoves have been cutting the way to home comfort since 1976, and are dedicated to producing high quality, high efficient wood burning stoves for your home. In this Napoleon Wood Burning Stoves Review 2019, I will go into detail on some of the history of Napoleon Fireplaces, and some models they provide. If you are looking to add supplemental heat to your home, or need a primary heat source, stick around to learn more!
The History Of Napoleon Wood Burners
It all started back in 1976, when Wolfgang Schroeter began to manufacture steel railings in the town of Barrie, Ontario. In 1981 Napoleon came to be, and with it, the first wood burning stove with a ceramic glass viewing window. After this milestone, Napoleon Wood Burning Stoves began to fly off the shelves.
The reason Napoleon has lasted this long, is no surprise. They have dedicated themselves to customer service, advanced techniques in manufacturing, Innovative design and engineering, high quality products, and a warranty that’s hard to beat.
Nowadays, Napoleon does a lot more than just wood burning stoves. With over 1,000 employees in a 1.2 million square foot manufacturing facility located in Canada, The Napoleon Product line has grown to fireplaces, gas and log stoves, charcoal grills, heating and cooling products, and the only gas furnaces produced in Canada!
Napoleon Wood Burning Stove Options
Instead of going through every single model that Napoleon has to offer, I figured I would do some research, and list their best selling models/features to save you time and money! continue reading to learn more about each design, and if it’s right for you and your tiny house.
Napoleon S1 Wood Burning Stove
The Napoleon S1 is the smallest of the wood stoves that they produce. This EPA certified wood stove comes standard with a pedestal base, a thick cast iron door, and a large window for viewing. The Napoleon is also equipped with an ash catcher drawer, making it very easy to clean with little mess. If you are in the market for a contemporary, clean looking wood burner then the S1 is perfect for you!
S1 Product Features
- Produces 55,000 BTU’s Each Hour
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Combustion System By Vortex
- Large Viewing Window With Hidden Hinges
- Charcoal Metallic Finish
- Standard With Cast Base And Cast Door
- Certified Through The EPA
- Removable Ash Catcher For Easy Clean-Up
- 5/16” Steel Top
- Removable Air Manifold
- Ceramic Baffle System
- Satin Chrome Accent Trim (Optional)
- Approved For Mobile/Tiny Homes
Napoleon Huntsville 1400 Wood Burning Stove
The Huntsville 1400 by Napoleon is the perfect combination of beauty, and efficiency. This dynamic looking wood burner is sure to keep your tiny home warm in the winter months. This particular model comes standard with an ash catcher, a black metallic painted trivet, and black metallic painted louvers. The Huntsville is also equipped with arched doors, and trivets, which can be modified if you decide to build your own wood stove design through their website.
Huntsville Product Features
- Produces 70,000 BTU’s Each Hour
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Single Lever Burn Control
- Side Shield Wrap To Distribute Heat Evenly
- Cast Iron Door With Viewing Window
- Large Ash Catcher For Easy Cleaning
- 6 Inch Flue
- Ceramic Baffles In Upper Burn Box
- Non-catalytic Design
- Top Trivets Direct Heat Forward Into Your Room
Napoleon Banff 1400 Wood Burning Stove
If you are looking for a product with advanced burning technology, and efficiency, then look no further than the Napoleon Banff 1400. This beautiful wood burning stove can produce up to 70,000 BTU’s each hour, and adequately heat a home up to 2,000 square feet. This European design is equipped with a solid cast door with a large viewing window. The top, made from a heavy gauge steel, is the perfect surface for boiling water, or using as a cooktop.
Banff 1400 Product Features
- 3 Different Colors To Choose From
- Firebox Lined With Refractory Makes For Higher Efficiency
- Hinged Lid Perfect For Lifting And Placing Kettles or Pans Directly on Hot Top For Cooking
- 6 inch Flue
- Rear Shield For Combustable Protection
- Blower (optional) For Better Heat Circulation
- Approved For Mobile Homes, And Tiny Houses
- Ash Catcher For Easy Clean-up
- Arched Door With Glass Viewing Window
Napoleon wood burning stoves are the perfect addition to any home looking to add a little extra heat in the winter, or a tiny house owner looking for a primary heat source. No matter your situation Napoleon has a design to fit your house heating needs. Their stoves are enjoyable to look at, and extremely efficient, making the purchase of one of their wood during stoves worth the money. Let us know what model wood burner you went with, and how it works for you! Thanks for reading!